Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Answers

I was hoping to have gotten more replies than I did. Thanks to those of you that actually did try. Some answers could have been found on my blog, but not all of them.

1. Cinnamon, Bambi, Clint, Gerald, Meadow, JT and Hazel. That is 7 total. No fosters right now (thank God).

2. Cinnamon, Bambi, Clint, Gerald came together, all the way from Reno, NV.

3. They are both white, mini Rex's. The only difference is that Meadow has straight hair, JT has wavy hair. But when I have them side by side, it's REALLY hard to tell them apart. Since they are both fixed, if you turn them over and look at their "naughty bits" (as Paula called them) they look the same.

4. JT is named after John Taylor, from Duran Duran. THE BEST BAND EVER!

5. A Houseful of Rabbits. http://houseofrabbits.blogspot.com/

6. Clint is missing part of his ear. (Gerald has the droopy face, but not in this pic.)


7. JT is my fav.

2 comments:

RG said...

It was too hard for me! Besides, I don't know one rabbit from another. They all look the same to me and I don't understand people who make such a big deal out of them .. =:<)

Lisa said...

Gasp. Don't tell the kids! Mom has a FAVORITE!!!