Saturday, September 6, 2008

Great weather.

The weather has been great bun weather the last few weeks. Not too hot, not too cold, just a bit of rain. Most days we haven't had to turn the fans on. Today I did though. Bambi and Cinnamon seemed to be enjoying the lazy day....
I had to bribe Gerald with a few Cheerios to come out and pose for me. I think it's just crazy how you can look straight at him and not see his eyes.
*BREAKING NEWS: CLINT JUST ATE AN ALFALFA COOKIE!!!!
I always give the buns a cookie after their dinner, Clint has turned his nose to these before so I don't bother offering them to him anymore. Tonight he seemed interested, so I gave him one, and he ate it. Crazy bun, why now? No one will ever know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe how much Bambi and Cin look like my babies.

Friend of the Animals said...

I know it Sophia. If only my Cinnamon had your Fiona's white nose. I love your critters names by the way.

PJ said...

Things look lovely at the Rabbitat. Also, it seems to still be standing, and that's two goods things we can all be thankful for! ;~)

RG said...

Bunny Logic ... heee heee ..

The guys look good ... yup - great weather, I think I'll put the deck fans in the barn for the winter.

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Glad the weather is cooperating for your rabbits. It is amazing how rabbits can so suddenly change....a wonderful quality, really.