The other snag is that the two 'good' buns were to go back to the shelter last Friday. On that Friday the shelter emailed me and told me to wait. They are talking to another shelter about taking them; I think they are talking to Rabbit Meadows. I would love if all the buns went to Rabbit Meadows. It's just odd they they are talking to each other. Last week I had asked Rabbit Meadows if they could take the aggressive one, but they told me they are full. I still can't figure out how the two got to talking. It's been over a week now and I'm still waiting. In the mean time the buns are supposed to be transitioning to timothy pellets which I'm afraid to start because if they get adopted they could be transitioned to another brand of food.
So if a rabbit shelter won't take the aggressive one what am I supposed to do with him? If I do find a no-kill shelter that will take him, most likely he will spend the rest of his life there. If you know of a shelter, or person, that would take him and give him a good life, please let me know; I am afraid of him now and won't touch him.
Here is the super sweet JT Bunn, on what I thought would be his last night with us:
My bite. The band aid below was the 2nd bite: