We have been thinking of bringing the buns in the house for some time now. Due to the impending "winter storm" this weekend we decided to bring Cinnamon and Bambi in the house. Temporarily they will be in the guest bathroom (where they have been before), until we come up with a permanent home for them. Clint and Gerald are in the garage. I will bring them in the garage when the temps are below 20 degrees (like this weekend and next week). I can't figure out how to get them all in the house, so we will do this for now. Here are some pics just after I brought them in tonight.Cinnamon is already trying to get out. I will let them run around the house when we are home. Right now Bambi needs to be supervised, and I still need to do some bunny proofing.