Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's raining.



And I have to go out and feed the buns. But I don't mind, the rain keeps all the less-than-pleasant neighbors, kids and dogs inside.

Not sure if you can tell from the picture, but it's a steady rain. The rain barrel (hiding on the right, toward the back) will probably be full by morning.

The rain gets into the East side of the rabbitat, but that doesn't stop Bambi and Cinnamon sitting in their favorite spot, even if they do get a little wet.

Yesterday Bambi decided that she was bored and wanted to dig, but I don't know where she is trying to go....






The only reason she stopped is because I put a rock in there from a past dig. If she had gone UP when she past that board she would have been on Clint and Gerald's side. Which has happened before.

Oh and I really love it when they dig up huge betles, gets the huge spiders all excited. Yuck. I have actually developed a spider tolerance since having the rabbitat. Because of my handy broom they don't stick around long enough for me to get a picture.

3 comments:

PJ said...

I don't know diddly about buns but I do know that outdoor rabbits are going to dig. You might have to put decking in and then have some kind of digging box. It's just a wooden box full of dirt that they can dig in to fulfill all of their rabbity digging needs. I know, more work. Maybe someone wants to Freecycle(c) some plankng?

Deb Cushman said...

We had drizzly rain all day today. Good for the gardens and cooled things down a bit. Evidently it makes for good digging weather!

Anonymous said...

for some solidarity ... i know how you feel ... like empathy ...
http://archisantics.blogspot.com/2008/03/easy-like-sunday.html