Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Let me repeat myself.....

BAD BUNNIES!

You all may find this amusing, but it really drives me crazy. Mostly because they keep digging around and under the cement posts that are SUPPORTING the rabbitat. I mean they are compromising the structure itself. It's bad enough that it has "settled" since we built it, and the mole has recently had a good time digging under it too, but do they really need to further weaken the structure???





I left the brick in the hole, and covered it with dirt. I am now out of bricks, and will need more when Cinnamon and Bambi start up again. I have even used some good sized rocks from my yard to fill holes, permanently.

Rabbitat...


Last year Bambi dug a hole that was so long I put my entire arm in the hold and didn't feel the end of the hole. She dug up 2 buckets full of dirt! Bambi was filthy, and had dirt everywhere....(check out the water bowl)...

6 comments:

RG said...

Hee Hee ... Bunnys ... Dirt ... Hee Hee ...

(Sorry, the devil made me do it ...)

I might need to come over and just deck the whole thing!!!

RG said...

SS and Doc are not crazy!

PJ said...

Bambi looks deeply concerned about your concern that she's not the least bit concerned about your concerns.

Deb Cushman said...

Because of all that those little bunnies put you through -- we gave your blog an award! Drop by our blog when you have a chance to pick it up!

Anonymous said...

sigh... it's maddening isn't it?

i agree wholeheartedly with pj's comment and couldn't have said it better!

Friend of the Animals said...

frecklesanddeb-
You are so sweet for giving me the award. I really appreciate it. I, like Rabbits' Guy, have no one to pass it on to.